Hey everyone! Spain is AMAZING!! I wish I had more time to post all the wonderful things I've done. SO I guess I will hit the highlights. I had some great Spanish food including...octopus....yeah that right for those who know me, I did eat octopus and squid and fried sardines. All of which was pretty good. I love the architecture, the nightlife, and the culture. I got to speak some spanish which was pretty cool. I hung out with lots of great people I met on the ship. Oh yeah about the ship, no seasickness for me, but for most people..... lol. I truly feel that my fear of vomit is gone, most people kept barfing around me soo... yeah. Like right next to me,no lie. Anyways I am sad to leave spain, and if you have a chance pics will posted on facebook so check them out.
For all of the confusion about my camera, I meant I left it on the ship so i couldn't post where I had internet because I had no camera with me to hook up to my computer.
Oh my gosh, I have to rush so.... ask me questions and I will answer. I hope everyone is having a good time!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment