So far I have seen the harbor, unfortunately here 70 degrees is warm.
It was more like 60's today and cloudy. I was amazed that people were actually wearing shorts and skirts. Tomorrow I board the ship and I am pretty excited about it!
I will say that so far Canada is not all that bad. Today I went to a restaurant called Waterfront Warehouse/ Tug's pub. It was some ritzy seafood place and I ordered some lobster fettucini. Well...I guess lobster is pretty chewy. It was okay however I had the BEST CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE OF ALL TIME! This definately made up for dinner. Their cheesecake was amazing, seriously my body tingled! I definitely think you should check it out if your ever in town! And yes, there are no "bathrooms" only "washrooms".
Oh yeah I had to get a picture of the km/h since the U.S. is the only place not using the metric system :)
No comments:
Post a Comment