Thursday, June 11, 2009

Presailing jitters

Hey everyone! Thank so much for checking out my blog! I will be updating you on all of my crazy adventures in the Mediterranean this summer.

Major questions at this point??

Are you ready?
At this very moment, not yet I really need to pack....OMG!

Are you excited?
You better believe it!

Are you nervous?
Completely!! This is my first time overseas and it will be spent on a boat. I pray for calm waters.

Well everyone this is my first time creating an online diary so to say, so just bare with me!
*Chelsea*

2 comments:

  1. yay!! congrats on the opportunity to go!! hope you get a nice tan and have an awsome time!! keep updating ill stay tuned!!! :) it will be like a mini wannabe vacation for me going on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea I hope you enjoy your trip, you'll love the places you will see. Try to get a disposable camera if you can you'll want to get pictures of everything!
    Be safe and keep us posted on your studies and travels..
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete