So I have no expectations for Croatia, before this trip I couldn't even locate this country on a map. However upon arrival I was absolutely stunned by its beauty! The water was incredible and the sunsets leave me with no words. It truly was a magical place! I walked the city walls and got some amazing views. I didn't really eat a truly Croatia meal, I had pizza, which was better than the one in Italy! I'm under the impression that Croatian is very similar to Italian, by the numerous pasta and pizza restaurants. However I my fare share of ice-cream. I wasn't really feeling the strawberry though, it was bitter. Then I traveled to Locrum, an island not that far at all. They had wild peacocks and a nudist beach, however I kept it classy and clothed. Unfortunately many of my fellow voyagers felt the need to go nude at the club/beach/restaurant called East West. It was a good time, but everyone went wild! Needless to say semester at sea was banned for the duration. lol Most of the furniture was white and people climbed all over and acted a fool. They took over the beach although it was closed, because on this beach you could rent canopies and and beds....need I say more.. lol The next night I went to club fuego and despite the name, they didn't really play that much spanish music. However I still had a BLAST! There I forgot all of my problems like loosing my ATM card and my grandmother and got lost in the music. I had a chance to recharge my batteries there, and if you ever have the chance to visit, you must go!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Croatia Just Might Be the Most Beautiful Place on Earth
So I have no expectations for Croatia, before this trip I couldn't even locate this country on a map. However upon arrival I was absolutely stunned by its beauty! The water was incredible and the sunsets leave me with no words. It truly was a magical place! I walked the city walls and got some amazing views. I didn't really eat a truly Croatia meal, I had pizza, which was better than the one in Italy! I'm under the impression that Croatian is very similar to Italian, by the numerous pasta and pizza restaurants. However I my fare share of ice-cream. I wasn't really feeling the strawberry though, it was bitter. Then I traveled to Locrum, an island not that far at all. They had wild peacocks and a nudist beach, however I kept it classy and clothed. Unfortunately many of my fellow voyagers felt the need to go nude at the club/beach/restaurant called East West. It was a good time, but everyone went wild! Needless to say semester at sea was banned for the duration. lol Most of the furniture was white and people climbed all over and acted a fool. They took over the beach although it was closed, because on this beach you could rent canopies and and beds....need I say more.. lol The next night I went to club fuego and despite the name, they didn't really play that much spanish music. However I still had a BLAST! There I forgot all of my problems like loosing my ATM card and my grandmother and got lost in the music. I had a chance to recharge my batteries there, and if you ever have the chance to visit, you must go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment