Friday, July 10, 2009

So when life gives you lemons, In Italy you make LEMONCELLO and then rent a boat!


So, Italy was AMAZING, besides all of the history I've learned two things...I love LEMONCELLO and BOATS!!!! Lemoncello is a lemon liquor made from the football sized lemons they grow in Italy, Its sooo good! When I went to Capri and Sorento, I fell in love in Italy. Rome was pretty cool but it was SOOOOOO busy and I feared I would get hit by a car because they do not believe in crosswalks, stoplights, or signs!! No lie! Naples was dirty and thats all I can say, I didn't really spend to much time in Naples because I was in Capri driving a BOAT! OMG! lol It was too cool. Pics will be posted on facebook, in interest of time. Italy is pretty alright, although my first experience with pizza left MUCH to be desired. So I can say that there are better Italian restaurants in the States, I hope the Italians won't shoot me. lol Overall I have decided to go back. I wasn't crave enough to clif dive like some of my friends and I I think I should definitely go back and do it. My friend Mercedes jumped from a 40 ft cliff and got bruised pretty bad from the impact of the water. It was mainly because he body was not in an ideal posistion. I'm about to leave Croatia right now, and I did not get a chance to cliff dive hear. Its ironic how in pre-port they warn you about cliff diving yet the first thing people did when we arrived was cliff dive its like the stories from Italy weren't enough. Well I will be keeping you guys updated so keep reading, I wish more of you would create blogger accounts to actually post comments!

1 comment:

  1. wow your going pretty hard body. good blogs.

    ReplyDelete