Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Greece what else can I say!
Hello all, unfortunately the first thing that I said when I woke up in port was "OH MY GOSH I'M SICK! And I was.. That sucked. I had to really catch my breath in this port. So I spent it trying to recover, however I still managed to go to the acropolis and shop at Plaka. It was pretty cool until my body said um its time to go, so I caught a taxi back to port by myself so I didn't ruin anyone else's fun. It sucked, so I spent that night watching A Bug's Life and I called Valerie. I was exhausted and needed to rest, because the next day I was heading to Delphi. So on to Delphi I went, and yes I climbed to the top of that mountain!! I was done for after it too! All of this was while I was deathly sick lol. I have no idea how I climbed any of that stuff, I had to do it because I had no idea if or when I would be back to Greece. The next day I was feeling slightly better so me and my friend Tim took the metro into Athens and went back to Plaka to go shopping. Plaka is the infamous shopping district in Athens and it goes on forever.... lol. They had two H&M's go figure on the same street. Anyways, I had alot of fun. On the way back to Piraes (our port)we got lost, everything is in Greek so.... yeah. But we managed to get on the right train and make it home. I then spent the next few hours at this karokee bar/internet cafe uploading all the wonderful pics you can find on facebook. I didn't really have an appetite this entire trip but I still managed to eat a gyro and it was AMAZING!! No other word can be used to describe it, and while in Plaka me and Tim had a wonderful dinner as well. I had chicken Kabobs its a different word in Greek but I don't know how to spell that. Anyways despite being sick and loner at times, I still really enjoyed Greece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment